I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
leader's responsibility to prepare the self for work in a competitive, complex, and diverse workplace
Leadership Development Plan **FOR KIM WOODS ONLY**
This assignment is due by Friday November 11, 2016 by 12:00 PM EST. This assignment piggybacks off of the other two assignments and one discussion which are attached below. Many thanks in advance!
- This assessment enables you to demonstrate your mastery of the following course competencies:
- Analyze relevant global leadership concerns for the future
- Analyze emerging leadership theories that are appropriate for a global agenda.
- Evaluate the leader’s responsibility to prepare the self for work in a competitive, complex, and diverse workplace.
- Define a personal plan for evolving the present, reflective self.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
Throughout this course, you have been defining your strengths and areas to improve on with respect to your global leadership competencies. You started with a level of leadership skills and, hopefully, have identified more growth opportunities. The key to this project is to identify what would make you the global leader of choice.
The Leadership Development Plan is about you and your ability to define yourself as a 21st century global leader. You are to utilize the learnings from this class (assignments, readings, discussions, assessments, et cetera) to prepare a plan that will help you develop as a global leader for the future.
The development of this plan as it pertains to you will allow you to take the concepts and learnings out of the classroom and apply them into your personal development as a leader, as well as to assist you in your present and future employment opportunities.
Review your learnings from the discussions and assignments in Units 2, 3, and 4. Then prepare a 12–15 page paper (excluding the cover page, references page, and appendices).
The following is an outline for your paper:
- Title page.
- Introduction (approximately two pages).
- Global leadership concerns for the future (approximately two pages):
o Identify the current global trends that you see driving a global leadership agenda.
o Clearly link your leadership development needs to the applicable global trends.
o Review Units 1 and 2, and provide links via citations and references.
- Emerging leadership theory to guide your leadership development (approximately three pages):
o Analyze the emerging leadership theories that are appropriate for a global agenda. These topics were developed in the written assignment for Unit 2.
o Select a theory that is appropriate for professional growth and for guiding an individual global agenda.
o Provide your rationale for choosing this theory to frame your leadership agenda.
o Review Unit 4, and provide links via citations and references.
- Personal plan to develop your global leadership competencies (minimum eight pages):
o Define your responsibility and need to continue to adapt and grow as a global leader.
o Review the Unit 3 discussions on your Gardner’s five minds level of competency and Unit 3’s Global Leadership Inventory with respect to your findings on strengths and areas for improvement.
o Prepare a plan that supports your personal growth as a global leader. The plan should clearly focus on the areas for improvement.
o Describe how you will evaluate your progress.
o Develop a one-page table-format calendar for the action steps of the plan.
- Conclusion (approximately 1–2 pages).
- References (minimum of 15 sources).
- Appendices (including the graph results from the Global Leadership Inventory and any other materials you feel are pertinent).
- Refer to the scoring guide prior to submission to ensure you meet all evaluation criteria.
**BE SURE TO BUILD OFF THE ASSIGNMENTS ATTACHED BELOW**
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 15 resources.
- Length of paper: 12–15 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality