- Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper addressing the following questions:
- How does modernization manifest itself in U.S. society? Use one of the modern theorists introduced in Ch. 16 of Society as a basis for your response.
- Is modernization likely to continue in the U.S.? Explain your answer.
- Is modernization a world-wide trend?
- What are the consequences of modernization?
- Which theorist best reflects your perceptions of modernization?
- Research the Online Library for information to support your answers. Try search terms such as “modernization trends” or “consequences of modernization.”
- Format your paper according to APA standards.
- Cite 3 to 5 sources; at least two must come from the Online Library. You may also refer to the Recommended Web Sites list in the Electronic Resources section at the beginning of this syllabus for additional sources.
Note: Sources other than those from the Online Library or the Recommended Web Sites list need to be approved by the instructor. Submit the paper as an attachment.
Is modernization likely to continue in the U.S.? Explain your answer. Is modernization a world-wide trend?