interventions, and accommodations that a special educator can use in the classroom.
A curriculum guide contains practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format as practical teaching notes for use in the future by either you or your colleagues. It is a how-to guide that covers steps for achieving specific objectives, principles governing behavior, descriptions of effective teaching strategies, interventions, and accommodations that a special educator can use in the classroom. The guide might include:
1. The title of the strategy or principle.
2. An explanation of its educational purpose (goal or objective).
3. A task analysis of teacher and student activities.
4. Student assessment procedures.
5. References for each strategy or principle.
Create a curriculum guide for teaching an academic subject with additional learning strategies and possible behavioral interventions for any off-task student. Include practical information necessary for effective teaching of students with EBD. The curriculum guide should be accurate, thorough, and clear to such a degree that the reader can implement the strategies. This should be usable by any of the teachers in the student’s school.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar w
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers