This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
- Homework Help Writing
- Essay Writing
- Thesis/Dissertation Writing
- Research Writing
- Capstone Project Writing
- Power Point Presentation
- Annotated Bibliography
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- SPSS, E-VIEWS, STATA, analysis
- Maths & Statistics
- Editing and proffreading
We have Expert Writers
We Guarantee Your Academic Excellence
Interpret at least two genre conventions
In 800 to 1200 words About the Godfather (1972)
Explain genre theory and, using Chapter 4 of the text as a reference, thoroughly describe the conventions and attributes of your selected genre.
- Identify a feature-length film that fits this genre and provide a basic summary of the movie. As you develop this summary, remember the differences between a film’s story and a film’s plot and how these differences can lead to the inclusion of genre elements.
- Interpret at least two genre conventions exhibited in your chosen feature-length film that help classify it in the selected genre. Be sure to provide a specific example of each convention (e.g., a particular scene or plot component).
- Provide an example of a third convention from your chosen feature-length film and explain how this convention expands the boundaries of the specified genre.
Your paper should be organized around a thesis statement that focuses on how your chosen feature-length film both aligns with and expands upon your chosen genre. Review the Week Two sample paper, which provides an example of a well-developed analysis as well as insight on composition.
The paper must be 800 to 1200 words in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
You must use at least two scholarly sources other than the textbook to support your claims. Refer to the ENG225 Research Guide in the Ashford University Library for guidance and to locate your sources. Cite your sources (including the feature-length film) within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center.
*I have attached a sample paper of what this paper should look like*