I’m working on a electrical engineering multi-part question and need support to help me study. use the first photo to answer the question in the second photo . Also, for….
“International Marketing is like trying to do business in a quake zone” Elaborate and make an argument for or against the claim. Ensure your work draws on theoretical and conceptual reasoning covered in the course.
Subject: International Marketing
- Reference style: APA
- Word limit -1000
Before start writing the reflective essay, please read the Case study (Trying to do business in a quake zone: Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism)
Please don’t write down anything about New Zealand earthquake because New Zealand earthquake is just an example of International Marketing issues and you can also get an idea about how to do business in a quake zone, For example, You need to write down reflective essay about globally marketing issue like, Mc Donald is an international fast food organisation, what marketing issue for them, how they beat their competitors, these all things are include in quake Zone.Just write down reflection of globally marketing quake zone.
Please follow the essay topic;
- “International Marketing is like trying to do business in a quake zone”
- Elaborate and make an argument for or against the claim.
- Ensure your work draws on theoretical and conceptual reasoning covered in the course.
- Begin work on the essay after week 5, and effectively structure your submission according to required conventions.
- Essay structure [5 marks]
- Use of theory, concepts, and models specific to International Marketing [10 marks]
- Critical reflection of learning experiences [10 marks]
- Use of “Trying to do business in a quake zone” analogy [10 marks]
- Mechanics, writing style, references [5 marks]
Any confusion just email to me:- email@example.com