This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
In a common-emitter circuit, once the base current has been calculated, collector current can be determined by multiplying the base current by
DC Analysis of Transistor and DC Load Line
- For the common emitter circuit shown below (see figure 1) the parameters are:VBB = 4 V, RB = 220 kΩ, RC = 2 kΩ, VCC = 10 V, VBE(on) = 0.7 V, and β = 200. Calculate the base current (IB), collector current (IC), emitter currents (IE), the VCE voltage and the transistor power dissipation (PT). Show all work.
- In the CC circuit shown in Figure 2, calculate the following:
- VB. Take β = 49 and VBE = 0.7 V.
- For the circuit shown in Figure 3 below, draw the DC load line and locate its quiescent or DC working point. Show all work.Figure 3
- The data sheet entry that lists how much the power rating of a device has to be reduced is the__________________.
- In a common-emitter circuit, once the base current has been calculated, collector current can be determined by multiplying the base current by ________.