APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Imagine that you have been hired by a company to improve its image. Complete the following: Put together an action plan that will help improve its corporate social responsibility efforts and pay more attention to environmental ethics. The action plan must outline 4 major image issues with its stakeholders and what steps the company can take to improve upon its image. Apply corporate social responsibility and environmental ethics in your paper.
Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Review the following links:
Address the following questions in your response:
- Define and apply social contract theory.
- Is it appropriate for organizations like the one in the video to use a U.S. law (Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938) to offer low wages for its disabled workers? Why or why not?
- How does the current treatment of disabled workers from the video contradict with social contract theory?
A minimum of 1 reference should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include it both as an in-text citation and on your reference list at the end of your discussion post.
National Federation of the Blind. (n.d.). Fair wages for workers with disabilities. Retrieved from https://nfb.org/fair-wages
Rock Center. (2013, June 21). Activists say Goodwill exploits workers with penny wages [Video file]. Retrieved from the NBC News Web site: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-center/52280748#52280748
Review the links below about the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico:
Imagine that you have been hired by a company to improve its image. Complete the following:
- Put together an action plan that will help improve its corporate social responsibility efforts and pay more attention to environmental ethics.
- The action plan must outline 4 major image issues with its stakeholders and what steps the company can take to improve upon its image.
- Apply corporate social responsibility and environmental ethics in your paper.
Your paper must be in APA format.
Fountain, H. (2013, august 19). Gulf spill sampling questioned. The New York Times. Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/20/science/earth/new-analysis-of-gulf-oil-spill.html?_r=1&
National Wildlife Federation. (2014). How does the BP Oil Spill impact wildlife and habitat?Retrieved from https://www.nwf.org/What-We-Do/Protect-Habitat/Gulf-Restoration/Oil-Spill/Effects-on-Wildlife.aspx
PBS. (2010, October 28). BP’s troubled past. Frontline. Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/the-spill/bp-troubled-past/
Schleifstein, M. (2013, April 2). National Wildlife Federation says environmental effects of BP spill far from over. The Times-Picayune. Retrieved from http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/index.ssf/2013/04/national_wildlife_federation_s_1.html
United States Environmental Protection Agency. (2013, February 12). EPA response to BP spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Retrieved from http://www.epa.gov/bpspill/