APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
If you are currently in a formal non-leadership position, how will you seek opportunities to lead?
For this last segment to your project, you will develop a leadership action plan. In at least 3 pages, you will:
- Describe the activities you will undertake over each of the following: next month, quarter, one year, and three years to improve and maximize your role as a leader.
- If you are currently in a formal leadership position, what will you do to get better at it?
- If you are currently in a formal non-leadership position, how will you seek opportunities to lead?
- In what ways will you ensure that your leadership decisions are objective and reflect the just treatment of others?
- As a leader, how will you promote teamwork and motivate your employees to actively contribute to projects and offer suggestions for solving problems?