I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Identify and review the performance of some of the processes within your own work organisation
Identifying and Documenting Processes
This is a practical assignment that relates to the content of Topic 8 Learning Module and associated materials and is intended to help you:
Consolidate your understanding of quality and quality management processes.
Identify and review the performance of some of the processes within your own work organisation.
Understand how processes may be effectively documented and focused to meet the real needs of an organisation.
Gain some basic skills in producing top-down flowcharts and written procedures.
Assignment Detail and Marking Structure
Submit a written assignment in response to the following:
- Create a plan that will take you through the steps and tasks associated with understanding, researching, developing, writing, refining and producing all the other parts of this assignment. Structure and document the plan in the form of a top-down flowchart. (Mark 30).
- Provide a brief overview of your work organisation (including its main activities), describe your own job and responsibilities, and show and explain how your job fits into the structure of your organisation. (Mark 5).
This information should not be overly detailed, but should be sufficient for me to put the rest of the assignment in context.
- Identify three of your organisation’s processes or sub-processes** (where possible, ones to which you contribute),and for each of the three:
Name them (and if a sub-process, name the process to which they belong)
Give a brief explanation of their purpose [2 or 3 sentences for each at most]
Make considered observations about how successfully each is currently operating (eg note any problems, weaknesses, errors or irritations that are commonly being experienced by internal and/ or external customer) [2 or 3 sentences for each at most]
** As a guide, I am looking for processes or sub-processes that comprise about 5 to 7 steps, with each step including a number of separate tasks, ie similar in size to the larger of the two Humanities International Office written procedures that are handed out with this assignment as a guide. (Mark 15)
- Create a written procedure for any one of the three processes or sub-process identified in part 3 of this assignment (as it is really performed, rather than as you or your organisation think it ought to be performed). The information should be of an adequate level for the people who perform the tasks to follow (ie don’t produce just a higher level management overview).
The format, set-out and structure of your written procedure should be the same as is shown in the two Humanities International Office example generic written procedures issued with this assignment. But, in addition, at the start of your procedure add a concise explanation of why the process or sub-process is important and give a short explanation of its purpose. (Mark 50)
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers