I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Identify all of the issues you should investigate in the process of performing a feasibility analysis and due diligence.
Select one of the following businesses to research on the web:
- Mel’s Country Cafe, Tomball, Texas
- Hope Blooms Flowers and Things, Eagle, Idaho
- Gentlemen’s Top Option, Burlington, Vermont
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze the business as if you were considering its purchase. Explain your reasoning for each of these sections:
- Evaluate the business model of the selected business.
- Assess the necessity for training to be provided to you by the seller.
- Identify all of the issues you should investigate in the process of performing a feasibility analysis and due diligence.
- Identify the areas in purchasing the business that you would try to negotiate with the seller.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages associated with purchasing the business you selected rather than starting a new business in the same industry.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.