I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Identify a relationship (from a book, play, television show, movie, etc.). Briefly relate pertinent information about the characters and the nature of their relationship.
Friends, Lovers, Enemies
To prepare for this discussion, please read Chapters 12 of your textbook (Links to an external site.) (Feenstra, 2013). Finally, review Instructor Guidance and Announcements. In this discussion, you will consider relationships. Be sure to use your own academic voice (Links to an external site.) and apply in-text citations (Links to an external site.) appropriately throughout your post.
- Identify a relationship (from a book, play, television show, movie, etc.). For example, you might choose a love story or a story about a deep friendship. Briefly relate pertinent information about the characters and the nature of their relationship.
- Analyze the connection from a social psychological perspective. Point out specific examples to illustrate the following:
- Which of the various factors in attraction are present?
- Is the relationship based on friendship or love? If love, what type of love is portrayed?
- Summarize any factors in the relationship that resulted in conflict. If the relationship dissolved, explain factors that may have led to the demise. Predictelements that are present and may eventually create problems in the relationship.
Post your initial response of 250 words or more