I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
i have a problem solving homework
I’m working on a case studies case study and need support to help me study.
The city of Albuquerque is known for its comfortable climate and lively arts community. However, like most cities, has its own problems of crime and disorder. Today you will explore one of its problems and take the first step toward a solution.
Your assignment is to define the problem in Albuquerque based on the data that you have available. As we saw, defining the problem is the first step in making things better in a meaningful way.
Prompt: Compose a problem definition which describes both features (patterns observed in data) and consequences (severity of the problem, constraints on solving the problem) and evaluates the quality of source data.
Here are you data sources:
- Source 1 (qualitative data): Street views of city streets: Image 1 , Image 2 , Image 3 (Google Maps 2020). Compare what you observe in the photos with what you read about factors contributing to thefts of and from cars on residential streets and driveways in the Background Reading text .
- Source 2 (qualitative and quantitative data): Map of Albuquerque (Google Maps, 2020)
- Source 3 (qualitative and quantitative data): Map of incident spatial locations (Crime Mapping, 2020). This covers incidents from Thursday, December 3, 2020 through Wednesday, December 30, 2020.
- Source 4 (quantitative data): Chart of incident events (Crime Mapping, 2020). This covers incidents from Thursday, December 3, 2020 through Wednesday, December 30, 2020.
- Source 5 (quantitative data): Crime trends in Albuquerque (Albuquerque P.D., 2020). Look at the table called Crimes Against Property Summary.
- Albuquerque Police Department (2020). Crime Trends in Albuquerque: Analysis of NIBRS Group A Crimes from 2018-2019. http://www.cabq.gov/police/documents/crimestats2018_19_apd.pdf
- CrimeMapping.com (2020). Online map for Thursday, December 3, 2020 through Wednesday, December 30, 2020 , Albuquerque, NM, USA. https://www.crimemapping.com/map/location/Albuquerque,%20NM,%20USA?id=dHA9MCNsb2M9MjI3NTE2NCNsbmc9MzMjcGw9MjYzNzg3I2xicz0xNDo0ODE1MDY5#
- Google Maps (2020). Online map, Albuquerque, NM, USA https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-106.5845598,14.25z
Begin by making some notes on the problem:
- Identify the significant features or patterns in the qualitative and quantitative data.
- Identify the consequences of this issue. Decide if this situation meets the standard of being a “problem” as we defined it in Module 1 and explain/justify your answer.
- Identify stakeholders in this issue and rank them by importance.
- Evaluate the quality of the sources.
- List constraints on the Albuquerque Police Department in solving this issue.
- Organize and compose your notes into a professional report on the situation.
Step 1: Preparation
- Review the CILO 1 rubric below that will be used to assess your answer.
- Compose your response in any text editor (e.g. MS Word, or Google Docs) and spell check and grammar check it.
- Use APA citation and reference format to refer to your sources.
Step 2: Submission
- Click on the title of this assignment to open it.
- Either paste your text into the text editor box by clicking WRITE SUBMISSION or attach a PDF version of your essay file by clicking BROWSE MY COMPUTER.
- [Optional] Add Comments and/or excuses in the text box for your professor.
the rubric in the attachment
Requirements: follow the rubricATTACHMENTS