I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Humanism vs. Behaviorism
- Humanism vs. Behaviorism
- Once you have made your choice, you will apply basic research to your project by taking some time to research and develop your expertise in the subject. This will aid you in the successful completion of this assignment. The research can be accomplished through reading online material or researching articles and e-books available from the Ashford University Library. You must utilize at least three scholarly sources, two of which must be from the Ashford University Library. (For assistance with finding resources in the Ashford University Library related to your subject, please see this tutorial.) For assistance in HOW to write a compare/contrast paper please click here.
Writing the “Comparing and Contrasting Theories of Learning” Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Visit the Ashford Writing Center to clarify how to create a strong thesis statement and what it helps you to accomplish. You may also use the Thesis Generator tool.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. For assistance with the critical thinking portion of the written assignment, please see the information included on the Critical Thinking Community website.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. The conclusion typically has two parts: the summary statement (one or two sentences that restate the thesis in a fresh way to reinforce the essay’s main idea) and the clincher (a final thought that creates a lasting impression for the reader).
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, two of which must come from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. INCLUDE THE TWO ARTICLES THAT ARE ATTACHED TO THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLEASE INCLUDE REFERENCES