Help needed, this is due on Tuesday, 26th Nov at 5:30 PM and please attach the plagiarism report. Identify a contemporary or leading edge design, product or concept (DPC) that….
How would you describe your supervisor’s personality and leadership traits?
For the Session Long Project you will be applying the concepts in the background materials to your own personal experiences in the workplace. For this first SLP choose a supervisor that you personally worked for and got to know well, and apply the background materials to analyze their leadership qualities. Carefully reflect on your supervisor’s traits, behaviors, and leadership styles. Then write a two- to three-page paper addressing the following issues:
- Overall, would you consider your supervisor to be more of a manager or more of a leader or even more of an Entrepreneur? Refer to Landsberg’s (2011) discussion of the distinction between a leader and a manager or to Springer’s (2013) comparison of managers, leaders and entrepreneurs or to both in your answer.
- How would you describe your supervisor’s personality and leadership traits?
- Would you describe your supervisor’s behavior as being task-oriented, or people-centered/relationship-oriented?
- How would you describe your supervisor’s leadership style? Consider leadership styles discussed in the background text materials such as autocratic style, participative/democratic style, and laissez-faire/free-rein style.
- Follow the assignment instructions closely and follow all steps listed in the instructions
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions, don’t go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials
- List supporting references and cite sources in proper format
- Use appropriate writing style in essay form (organization, grammar, and spelling).
- Include both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper, including pages 13-14 on in-text citations. Another resource is the “Writing Style Guide”, which is found under “My Resources” in the TLC portal.