APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
How to write a persuasive information.
Because good writing is always a process, our persuasive essay will be written in two parts: a first draft due this week and a final draft due in week 6. Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length.
As you prepare, here are a few reminders for this week’s draft:
- In week 3 you posted a thesis for peer review. Use the revised thesis, based on your classmates’ and teacher’s feedback as the basis for your persuasive paper.
- Use your sources to support your thesis. Research and prepare the passages you will consider using. Remember to review methods of paraphrasing, summarizing, and using direct quotations.
- Prepare the body paragraphs by deciding where to place supporting information. Remember, each paragraph of the paper should act to build the momentum of the argument.
- Apply pathos, logos, and ethos whenever possible.
- Finally, remember that it’s okay if your ideas, opinions, or sources change during process of writing this paper. Writing makes us think, and it’s fine – even beneficial – to have our thoughts change as we express them on paper.
here is a link to my school library for ideas.