Question Description I’m studying for my Calculus class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study? I need someone to help me with my calculus 2….
How might you use the principle that “changing behavior changes attitudes” to design a program for a. changing a person’s low self-esteem;
1. How might you use the principle that “changing behavior changes attitudes” to design a program for
a. changing a person’s low self-esteem;
b. changing a deprecatory attitude into a loving, caring respectful, relationship;
c. changing a racial prejudice in schoolchildren
2. Look at the painting Starry Night above. (picture is attached) Speculate on the following:
- What structures do you notice in the painting?
- How do the color choices and design elements in this painting contribute to the overall mood of the painting?
- What is the symbolism of the church? of the stars in the sky? the large cypress tree in the front?
- Do you feel the brush strokes and the patterns they make are intentional? Why or why not?
- Overall, what is your impression of this piece?
3. Find one song that clearly relates to Social Psychology. In one or two paragraphs, relate the lyrics in the song to a concept from the lecture. You can include the lyrics or your song and/or download the song to share with other members of the class. (the lecture is about psychological disorders).
4. What are the positive and negative consequences for labeling mental disorders?