This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
How does the LMX Model differ from all the other contingency theories of leadership?
5 TYPES POWER
- What do we find so appealing about leaders that stand up for their people? Should employees be in a position to stand up for themselves or feel comfortable speaking up when the time is appropriate?
- How would you define power? How would you define influence? What are some distinctions between power and influence in an organizational setting? How may power and influence positively affect an organization? How may power and influence negatively affect an organization? Provide specific examples to support your answer.
CONSEQUENCES OF USING POWER
1. I think it is interesting that you partner politics with power. A lot of people speak about how the two are interconnected, especially in the corporate world and how important it is to get these aspects of leadership aligned. Do you think anyone in a leadership role should have some level of consciousnesses when it comes to office politics?
1. Could empowerment lead to powerless leaders? Why, or why not?
2. How does power impact the power holders and those who are subject to it?
- How does the LMX Model differ from all the other contingency theories of leadership?
- What are the similarities and differences between the trait and behavior approaches to leadership?
- What are the major assumptions of the contingency approach to leadership?
please provide a word count 60 for the questions