I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
How did life expectancy and fertility rate change in Asia and US between 1960 and 2000?
please watch video, and then answer following questions.
1. How did life expectancy and fertility rate change in Asia and US between 1960 and 2000?
2. Why did the speaker break down his data into pieces, for example, Africa into Uganda, Ghana, and Sierra Leone, Uganda into rich 20 percent and poor 20 percent?
3. There are so many data out there. But why cannot we use it effectively?
4. How did income distribution of China and the US change between 1970 and 2000?
5. You are taking Econometrics during summer. What is the importance of taking this class based on his TED Talks? (You should provide any of his ideas to support your opinion.)