Requirements. Answer all question detail but not too long. (5-10 sentence each) Lets explain what is the difference between a merchandiser and a service organization. 1. What new accounts do….
For this assignment, you will examine the relationship between gender stereotypes and culture. Do different cultures have different ideas about what jobs are appropriate for women and what are appropriate for men? Why?
Complete the following:
- Take a look at the variety of jobs listed in the Occupations and Gender document given in the resources. When you look at each job, do you think of a male or a female? Work quickly, and write down the first response that comes to mind. If it takes you more than a minute to respond to all of the jobs, you are overthinking it.
- Find someone who has a different cultural background from yours. Ask that person to do the same task, and write down the responses.
- Answer the following questions in your paper:
- Did you find any patterns in your responses? Do some of these jobs have more traditional masculine or feminine traits?
- What similarities did you find between your responses and your partner’s responses?
- What differences did you find between your responses and your partner’s responses?
- Do you think cultural backgrounds affected the perceptions that were drawn?
- What does the research say about minimizing gender stereotypes in the workplace?
Your paper should be 3–4-page in length, formatted as per APA sixth edition guidelines. Include a minimum of two scholarly sources supporting your conclusions.
Submit your paper to Turnitin. Then, submit your paper to the assignment area for grading.