I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
future development along with the harmonization efforts of FASB and IASB
Each student should conduct research activities:
(1) to describe U.S. GAAP and International GAAP (i.e., IFRS)
(2) to evaluate those GAAP’s in the selected topic.
The research activities should include the following items in the chosen topic:
(1) nature of accounting issues
(2) historical background of the accounting rules in U.S. and International;
(3) recognition and measurement rules;
(4) presentation and disclosure rules; and
(5) future development along with the harmonization efforts of FASB and IASB.
The group project should be based on the group’s own research and genuine ideas; otherwise, the project should be considered to be unacceptable.
1. Our group assigned to do the topic of Lease.
2. My part is No (2) above which is “historical background of the accounting rules in U.S. and International” .
3. I want to a writer who has Accounting backgroud to do my order.
4. The order must be completely 3 Full Page.
5. Please DO NOT charge my the international transaction fee.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers