This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Focus on a new (hi-tech or non-hi-tech) product already developed but not yet marketed by a company. Demonstrate how you are going to market this product in the most effective manner
Choose one of the following topics:
1. Select a real-life company (but you cannot select the same company as in your first attempted assignment) of your choice. Choose one of its new (hi-tech or non-hi-tech) products launched within the last three years. Evaluate its performance and put forward reasons for this performance.
2. Focus on a new (hi-tech or non-hi-tech) product (but you cannot select the same new product as in your fist attempted assignment) already developed but not yet marketed by a company. Demonstrate how you are going to market this product in the most effective manner.
3. Identify a new (hi-tech or non-hi-tech) product concept (but you cannot select the same new product concept as in your first attempted assignments) that you develop and intuitively think could be successful in the market. Elaborate what you are planning to do on the way from this new product concept to new product launch, in order to maximize the probability of its market success.
Important points you should note:
1. This resit assignment is individual-based, and contributes to 100% of the total mark for the module.
2. Maximum number of words: 3,000 excluding references and appendices (if there are any). Write down the number of words on the front page of the resit assignment.
3. Leave aside 500 to 800 words elaborating the main academic theories / concepts (at least one, at most two) that you are using for this resit assignment.
4. Each resit assignment will be assessed based on (1) the appropriateness and completeness of the academic perspectives you have used; (2) the ability to apply academic knowledge to practice; (3) the amount of effort you have put; (4) the soundness of your arguments; (5) the organisation of your work.
5. Deadline of submission: please follow what the MSc office will say about this.