APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Find and read at least one reference from the Internet from within the past 3 years about mobile applications and screen densities.
You are a mobile application developer working for Stevie Ray Vaughan who owns Texas Flood Incorporated (TFI). Stevie’s company is having trouble getting a mobile application to display properly on devices that have different screen densities. Stevie asks you to write a memo which explains screen density and how to code a mobile application so that the same application displays properly on different screen densities.
- Find and read at least one reference from the Internet from within the past 3 years about mobile applications and screen densities.
- Write a short business memo to Mr. Vaughan (about 350 words) that:
- Provides an explanation of screen density
- Explains how to code a mobile application so that the same application displays properly on different screen densities
- Includes at least one diagram, with explanation, that illustrates different screen densities (Refer to the Rubric for diagram requirements)
- Your memo must include in-text citations and a reference list for at least two references; one can be the textbook.
- Improper English, misspellings, and poor grammar result in lower grades.