I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
financial collapse of the housing market.
Assignment 2: Required Assignment—Balancing Company Interests vs. the Public Interest
Select a topic and work on the relevant tasks for this assignment.
The United States has still not recovered from the recent wave of mortgage defaults and foreclosures. Experts predict that the housing market will take years to recover in some locations due to a variety of factors. There are numerous publications that detail how the problem developed. Many of the reasons for the collapse of the housing market have ethical implications.
- Using the Argosy University online library resources or the Internet, research the financial collapse of the housing market.
- Create a 10- to 12-page report discussing your findings. Explore the evidence from an ethical point of view.
- Select three or four essays from your textbook relating to your area of experience and expertise (for example, finance, accounting, or technology).
- Create a 10- to 12-page report critiquing your chosen readings.
- Include a literature review of your chosen essays, starting with a synopsis of the major ideas and themes in each essay.
- Conduct an in-depth critique of the essays by comparing and contrasting the essential points discussed in each work.
- Include a reflective assessment of what lessons one can learn from the points brought up in the essays and how they can effectively be implemented in a typical business setting.