I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
factors to consider when attempting to mature on the HR Maturity Scale
Based on this unit’s Reading, formulate your Assignment in a PowerPoint presentation addressing
the following questions:
Questions relating to the article “What Really Drives Your Strategy?”
- Determine some of the salient points about factors that drive strategy. What stood out for you?
- What did you consider critical to the success of a HR-business strategy?
Questions relating to the extract “Are You Mature Enough for HR-Business Strategy?”
- Using the organization you have selected for your Final Project as an example, describe where
the organization falls on the HR Maturity Scale and why.
- What are the factors to consider when attempting to mature on the HR Maturity Scale?
- What actions, activities, and/or strategies could you, as a senior leader, put in place to keep the
Address all questions above in a minimum of nine slides in an APA 6th ed. formatted PowerPoint
presentation that includes the following:
A title slide
An introduction slide
One slide each per questions 1 through 5
A conclusion/summary slide
At least 35 words minimum written APA 6th edition formatted explanation of the bullet
comments in the “Note” section of the slide, per each slide, starting from your introduction
through the conclusion/summary slides.
Articles TO READ ARE AS FOLLOWS
Kearns, P. (2009). Chapter 5: Are you mature enough for HR-business strategy? HR. Strategy. Creating Business Strategy with Human Capital, 2nd Ed. Butterworth Heinemann
Legace, M. (2006). What really drives your strategy? Harvard Business School Working Knowledge. Retrieved from http://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/5157.html