I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Explain what is Philosophy of Religion, its fundamental question and concern? Differentiate it with theodicy and Theology?
Please answer the following questions in an essay format, with maximum of 10 lines:
1. Explain what is Philosophy of Religion, its fundamental question and concern? Differentiate it with theodicy and Theology?
2. Describe the ONTOLOGICAL APPROACH OF ANSELM to show that God exist? What is this approach about? Provide the argument of Anselm showing that God exists—from his philosophical name of God, to the analogy of the painter and to his conclusion?
3. Explain the COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT of Aquinas in proving that God exists. How is this different from the Ontological Argument by Anselm? Give at least 2 ways Aquinas proves that there is a God by showing his observations? Provide also the names of God for Aquinas from the various arguments?
4. Compare and explain DESCARTES AND HUME’S CRITERION OF TRUTH? What is their starting point and ending point? Which one is more credible source of truth? Describe Descartes discoveries in meditation 1 and meditation 2? Describe Hume’s discovery in analyzing statements of matters of fact and relations of ideas?
5. Explain John Locke’s Representationalism? How can this explain the problem of the bridge between the subject and the object in knowing? Explain Locke’s reasoning about knowledge of THING in itself—is it possible?