APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Explain the various digital laws and legislation in support of law enforcement
Law Enforcement Challenges
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain, in detail, what you believe to be the greatest challenge facing law enforcement agencies investigating exploitation, cyber stalking, and obscenity. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Identify the specific challenges that overlapping of jurisdictions pose in the fight against cyber-crime. Next, propose salient solution(s) for overcoming the challenges in question. Justify your response.
- Discuss whether or not law officers from different states should have the ability to work with one another when a cyber-crime is carried out across state lines.
- Use at least three (3) quality references for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources and No Plagiarism..
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe law enforcement roles and responses.
- Analyze the different types of crimes on the World Wide Web involving victimization, sex crimes, and obscenity.
- Explain the various digital laws and legislation in support of law enforcement.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology in criminal justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about information technology in criminal justice topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style convention.
- No Plagiarism.