This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Explain the three main types of small group members and the membership skills of each type and discuss the concept of leadership and the role of culture in small group communication
- Analyze small group stages, formats, and culture.
- Describe how idea generating, sharing, and problem-solving small groups operate.
- Explain the three main types of small group members and the membership skills of each type.
- Discuss the concept of leadership and the role of culture in small group communication.
Create a three to four page summary by choosing one of the following:
- Small Group Stages: Formats and Culture
- How Idea Generating, Sharing, and Problem-Solving Small Groups Operate
- The Three Types of Small Group Members and Their Membership Skills
- The Concept of Leadership and the Role of Culture in Small Group Communication