APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Explain the role of the U.S. Supreme Court in criminal justice policy making.
Your paper must:
- Be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Use at least five scholarly sources.
- Document all sources in APA style as outlined.
- Include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
In your paper:
- Explain the role of the U.S. Supreme Court in criminal justice policy making.
- Explain how the court’s decisions changed the selected criminal justice policy.
- Examine potential issues that must be evaluated in the future by the U.S. Supreme Court that will further shape criminal justice policy (e.g., you could discuss how advances in technology such as surveillance, computer analysis, drones, police equipment, etc., have affected the courts decisions).
- Analyze how the U.S. Supreme Court criminal justice decision affects social justice.
The essay must be 1500-2000