I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Explain the fundamental impact that the court decision in question has had on American society in general and on ethics in American society in particular.
Religion and Politics have traditional been highly debated topics in our society. American citizens have generally recited the Pledge at important ceremonies ranging from presidential inauguration to the beginning of the school day. It has caused a great deal of controversy. Review the Supreme court case Elk Grove Unified School District v. Newdow.located at https://ww.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/02-1624.ZS.html. which highlights the debate. Write a four to six page paper in which he heading as a sentence outline:
1. Summarize the salient points of the Supreme Court case Elk Grove Unified School District v. Newdow
2.Discuss the levels of the court through which the case evolved before it reached the Supreme Court.
3.Explain the decision of the Supreme Court in this case in brief.
4. Explain the fundamental impact that the court decision in question has had on American society in general and on ethics in American society in particular. Provide a rational for the response.
5. Discuss whether you believe that the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance is a religious issue or a sign of respect for the United States.
6. Discuss whether or not you think public schools should be allowed to recite the pledge.
7. Use at least three (3) qualify academic resources. No Wikipedia and or other Websites Each sentence 1-6 are the outline headings, and under each heading summarize, discuss, explain for each sentence outline. Typed double spaced, using Times New Roman (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides, citations and references in APA format.