APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Explain the ethical issues related to the supervisor.
Case Study: Clinical Supervision
For this assignment, you will refer to the Course Case Study. Reread the case study, looking specifically at issues related to clinical supervision. Examine the ACA’s ethical guidelines related to the issue of supervision in Section F and answer the following questions:
- Explain the ethical issues related to the supervisor.
- Explain the ethical issues related to the supervisee/student.
- Examine the influence of your own personal values as it relates to the issues presented in the case.
- Compare the violations to the APA’s ethical standards and describe the similarities or differences in the ethical code using the following websites:
- Imagine you are a member of the ACA ethics committee. Describe the recommendations you have for the supervisor.
- Describe the recommendations you have for the supervisee/student.
Save the paper as AU_PSY430_M4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc and submit it to the M4 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, January 25, 2017. Your response should be at least 2 pages long.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Described the ethical issues related to the supervisor.||10|
|Described the ethical issues related to the supervisee/student.||10|
|Explained how your own personal values relate to the issues presented in the case.||20|
|Compared the ethical standards of the APA and the ACA to analyze the differences and similarities.||20|
|Described recommendations for the supervisor.||10|
|Described recommendations for the supervisee/student.||10|
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.|