I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
explain the creative media strategy that will be used for the plan for television, direct marketing, magazine, newspaper, and/or other media discussed this week. Choose at least two media.
Review the following link: http://interbrand.com/best-brands/best-global-brands/2015/ranking/
- Choose a brand from this list (it must be different from one already chosen and discussed on the board. First come, first choice).
- Choose at least two media discussed this week that are used by the brand.
- Describe the marketing communications strategy used by the brand in its advertising. If you were the manager in charge of this marketing communictaions strategy would you change anything?
- Finally, do the ads meet the CAN requirements -connectedness, appropriateness, and novelty?
Media Strategy and Advertising
Review the readings and lectures for this week.
Create the first part of the advertising portion of the Marketing Communications Plan using the business and information presented in the case study. Meet the following requirements:
- In 750-1250 words, explain the creative media strategy that will be used for the plan for television, direct marketing, magazine, newspaper, and/or other media discussed this week. Choose at least two media.
- Provide a rough sketch, blueprint (use ClipArt), or detailed explanation of the premise of the ads. (pdf files will be accepted)
- Using feedback, update and make changes to the previous section of the plan.
- Adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.