APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Explain how positive and negative reinforcement in a school setting can Be used to influence students’behaviour.
Answer all the questions in this section.
1. Explain why modern psychologists use animals to carry out experiments that have implications on human beings. [6 marks]
2. Identify four schools of thought in psychology. [4 marks]
3. (a) State four characteristics of extroverts. [4 marks]
(b) Mention six characteristics of introverts. [6 marks]
4. Explain the differences between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. [10 marks]
Answer two questions from this section.
5. (a) Define reinforcement. [2 marks]
(b) Explain how positive and negative reinforcement in a school setting can
Be used to influence students’behaviour. [18 marks]
6. Explain how you would differentiate between students with type A and those with
type B characteristics in your class. [20 marks]
7. What advice would you give your form two students to help them cultivate and
maintain their mental health. [20 marks]
Why Choose CustomEssayMasters.com?
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality