Explain any four issues of gender concern during the implementation and evaluation stages of a community development project
1. a) With examples, distinguish a development project from a development programme. [10marks]
b) Discuss key characteristics of a sustainable community development project. [10marks]
c) Explain the essence of taking a perspective in project identification and planning stages.
2. Explain any four issues of gender concern during the implementation and evaluation stages of a community development project.
3. a) Discuss three reasons for employing a gender perspective in community project management.
b) Using examples to illustrate your points, evaluate any three obstacles to gender responsive community project management.
4. Explain any four important considerations in ensuring effective participation of women in community resource mobilization.
5. a) Giving examples, discuss five challenges to gender responsive project management.
b) Explain ways of addressing these challenges.
Why Choose CustomEssayMasters.com?
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality