1. BP Proposal: Your Start- Up Business For this class, you will be ‘starting’ a business of your choosing, so you must decide what business you are interested in and….
Examine the potential impact of any selected case on the ethical behavior of police officers carrying out their assigned duties.
Locate another case on point associated with vehicle stops and searches. In your main post, address the following:
- Summarize the material facts of the case you researched.
- Explain the applicable law the court relied on in reaching its decision in your selected case.
- Describe the legal requirements from your selected case that hold particular importance for police officers conducting a vehicle stop and search.
- Examine the potential impact of your selected case on the ethical behavior of police officers carrying out their assigned duties.