I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Evaluate the information provided on the HR pages of the companies from the perspective of a job applicant, Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the HR pages, Highlight any missing information that would benefit a prospective job applicant, Suggest strategies to improve such pages.
Many people search for jobs on the Internet; therefore, it is important that employers provide accurate information about themselves and their philosophies, culture, and work conditions.
In this assignment, you will research what others are doing in the world of compensation. You will critically analyze the strategies of other organizations.
Research the Internet and identify two company websites to critically analyze their human resources (HR) pages in a 8- to 10-page paper. In your critique:
- Evaluate the information provided on the HR pages of the companies from the perspective of a job applicant.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the HR pages.
- Highlight any missing information that would benefit a prospective job applicant. Suggest strategies to improve such pages.
Evaluation Criteria Include:
- Provide a clear and focused explanation of your response to the issues raised here
- Provide an understandable and realistic rationale for your view of the impact of the laws and regulations
- Is information from the textbooks and other sources integrated into your analysis appropriately? You must provide complete citations for all sources.
- Is the paper professionally presented? It is important to present your information as clearly and succinctly as possible. (Do not sacrifice thoroughness for mere brevity.) Please proofread carefully for grammar and spelling errors.