12. Bicycle accidents are more a function of the average distance travelled than the number of bicycles on the road. True/False/Cannot say VII. Despite vehicle improvements and campaigns for road safety,….
Evaluate the channels of distribution you will use to sell your product along with a description of how each channel partner will add value.
Use (Starbucks Coffee Truck) you identified in your Week 3 Strategy and Positioning Analysis.
Develop a 2,100-word analysis that includes:
- Describe how your marketing efforts and marketing mix will change with each phase in the product life cycle
- Explain how the packaging you will use for your product or service will add value.
- Analyze the appropriate pricing strategy for your product or service and the price you will set at launch.
- Evaluate the channels of distribution you will use to sell your product along with a description of how each channel partner will add value.
Include at least four sources of research that support your analysis; at least one must be the textbook, one from the University of Phoenix library, and one piece of secondary research.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines