I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Ethical Dilemma Essay
1.ATTACHED ARE THE LECTURE NOTES THAT MUST BE USED IN THE ESSAY
2. ON THE EXAMPLE ATTACHMENT THE REFERENCES AT THE VERY BOTTOM ARE WHAT SHALL BE USED IN THE PAPER ALSO THE BIBLE IS A MUST
3.ON THE CWV 101 ATTACHMENT IT GIVES YOU INFO FOR PORNOGRAPHY
In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to your worldview.
Write a 1,000-1,500 word essay in which you analyze ethical thinking and use values-based decision making to address a case study from the perspective of the Christian worldview as compared to your own worldview assumptions. Choose one case study from the five options listed on the “Ethical Dilemmas” document.
After an appropriate introductory paragraph with a thesis statement in which you name the scenario you are choosing, address each of the following six sections with at least one paragraph each. Use the underlined titles for each of your headings.
- Ethical Dilemma: Briefly describe the ethical dilemma in your own words, including (a) what in the scenario makes it difficult to make an ethical decision and (b) at least two options for resolving the scenario, providing a brief overview of what sort of ethical decisions each option might make.
- Core Beliefs: What beliefs about God and humanity from the Christian worldview are relevant to the scenario? How might these core worldview commitments of Christians influence one’s decision making with regard to this scenario?
- Resolution: Describe the Christian worldview’s proposal for resolving the ethical dilemma. How should the person in the scenario act according to the Christian worldview? What is the best course of action for a Christian? (Note: The resolution should be consistent with Christian worldview commitments.)
- Evaluation: What might be the unintended consequences and perceived benefits of the resolution proposed by the Christian worldview?
- Comparison: How does the Christian worldview’s resolution compare to another op