I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
essential aspects of diversity that must be considered in decision making
Write a 5-page essay that integrates your understanding through your reading of The Loudest Duck (Liswood, 2010). See the guidelines for writing your paper (below).
Introduction: Write a statement of purpose for your paper and introduce the major points you will address.
Main Body of Paper: Reflect on your reading of the book by answering these questions:
- What are the core qualities of an inclusive leader? How would you model this in your organization?
- What challenges do organizational leaders face today in managing diversity? Be specific by giving examples in your organization if possible.
- How does a leader use power, position, and influence (information and networks) to create inclusive and collaborative environments?
- How can a leader work for the benefit of all of an organization’s stakeholders?
Be sure to include reflections on how your perspective has changed through your reading and discussions with your classmates and colleagues.
Conclusions and Recommendations – What have you learned from your reading and this paper reflection? How will it change how you make decisions as an organizational leader?
- How would you amend your Professional Code of Conduct (developed in LDR 502. Ethics) in light of what you have learned about Diversity and Inclusion in LDR 503?
- How does your professional ethics align or not with the vision, mission, values, operating principles, and ethics of your organization? Are there gaps? If so, explore what implications this has to you as an organizational leader in your workplace.
- What are the implications of diversity and inclusion in teams and organizations like yours?
- What are essential aspects of diversity that must be considered in decision making? How does your organization ensure that decision making is inclusive (includes relevant stakeholders)?
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: This is a formal term paper for this course. Be sure to include a cover page with the title of the assignment, course name, your name, and date. If you use material from references in your paper, be sure to cite them using APA format. Use 12-pt Times New Roman font and double-space. Be sure to include page numbers. Also, check your work for spelling and grammar before your submit it.
Guidelines for Writing Papers at the Graduate Level
Success Tip: Your papers are written communication of your thoughts and ideas. If you want your audience to understand your ideas and be persuaded to take action in support of them, you need to convey your thoughts in ways that make it easy for your audience to follow your train of thought. This means presenting your ideas in an organized way and developing a voice of an organizational leader (as opposed to an individual contributor).
For your papers, start with an outline that addresses the major questions posed in the assignment. At the graduate level, your written assignments (papers) are to be presented in APA Style (Union Institute and University’s standard format). Be sure to check your work for grammar and spelling, as well as formatting (12 point, double space, Times New Roman) before submitting assignments to your professor. In general your papers should have the following:
Title Page: Title of the Assignment, Your Name, Date Submitted, Course Name, Professor Name, University Name
Body of the Paper:
- Introduction (Section 1): State the purpose of your paper and what you intend to discuss. Be clear, concise, specific, and direct.
- Body of Paper (Sections 2 and 3): This is the major content of your assignment. Be sure to answer the questions assigned. Be clear, concise, and back up your statements with facts and citations (APA). If you used an outline, use it to form your headings for each section and subsection of the body of your paper. Typically, your headings will address the major questions posed in the assignment. Headings and subheadings help your readers follow your train of thought and changes in focus.
- Conclusion and Recommendations (Section 4): Summarize your paper by revisiting your purpose and discuss how you addressed in your paper. Then, make recommendations for next steps that you will take as a developing leader in your organization.
- References: Anything you cite must be listed in your References (APA)
- Appendices: If you have backup material for your readers to reference, it should be placed in an Appendix and referred to in the text of your paper.