I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Effective Interdisciplinary Study Portfolio
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a an Effective Interdisciplinary Study assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
- Use methods of enquiry to explore personal development opportunities and related issues.
- Identify, retrieve and evaluate material for a given purpose and use such material appropriately.
- Identify and provide evidence of personal qualities and transferable skills necessary for employability, further study and lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate information in an appropriate form to a given scenario.
This assessment comprises of THREE tasks. You must complete ALL tasks.
You are a researcher working for the Government. You have been asked by your manager to deliver a 30-minute professional development seminar to the new intake of research interns on the topic of:
‘How to conduct an effective research participant interview’
The research interns are currently studying the first year of their degree and have not completed interviews for research purposes before.
Prepare and submit 12 PowerPoint slides which would underpin your presentation. The 12 slides exclude your title page and your bibliography list which must also be included.
Ensure that when preparing your PowerPoint slides, you give consideration to:
• The relationship between the subject matter and your target audience
• The amount of information and the time constraints
• The structure of your presentation
• Correct referencing practice in relation to all sources
Produce an annotated bibliography of eight relevant sources (excluding case and statutory materials) for the following research problem:
Discuss the potential impact of the provisions contained in the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
You should NOT write an essay answering the question.
You should construct a bibliography in the usual format. For each entry write a short paragraph explaining:
• how you have evaluated the source;
• why you have included the source; and
• how it will help you answer the essay question posed.
It is likely that you will find more than eight sources on this subject. Only include the sources you consider to be the most useful.
Try to find varied views and issues which have been raised about the Act. At least three of the entries MUST be drawn from freely accessible material on the internet (i.e. not taken from a subscription services).
This Task has THREE parts (a-c).
You MUST complete all parts of this Task:
a. Prepare a CV as if you were applying for a work experience opportunity related to your degree. This can either be a paid or voluntary position and should be a role that links to the degree you are studying. Your CV should be no more than two sides of A4.
b. Produce a covering letter in support of the application for work experience above. Your covering letter should be no more than one side of A4.
c. Prepare a reflective statement (1 side of A4) which evaluates your personal skills development whilst participating in the Effective Interdisciplinary Study module. You may include references to knowledge and skills acquired via other Level Four modules if relevant.
*** Words count = 2900 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.