economic theory of costs
costs fall at first because the fixed factor(s) are worked more efficiently with the initial application of variable factors. That is an increase in productivity associated with the variable factor of production. Also existing fixed costs will be spread over a greater number of units of output, therefore average total costs will fall.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers