APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Economic dilemmas in companies.
Review the following articles.
- “Remember the Guy Who Gave His Employees a $70,000 Minimum Wage? Here’s What Happened Next”
- “After company raises minimum salary to $70,000, revenue and profits double”
Perform an Internet search for two to three sites related to and reporting CEO pay ratios with median employee salaries. Select a well-known company from your research.
- 4-page paper, submitted as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file
- 12- to 16-slide presentation (with audio or a written script) using the tool of your choice, including but not limited to the following:
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PPTX file
Regardless of the format you select, your final project must answer the following questions:
- If you were the CEO, how would you justify the ratio? (2 pages OR 6–8 slides)
- If you were an employee, how would you address the CEO on the fairness and ethics of the ratio? (2 pages OR 6–8 slides)
Consider background information (for example, level of education and level and type of experience and success) on both sides of the issue.