This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Do you think there are an adequate number of representatives with backgrounds in health care in federal office?
Write a paragraph that will answer the following questions:
- Why is it important for policy makers to be knowledgeable about topics that relate to the committee they belong to?
- Do you think these people always have the best qualifications for the committee they are appointed?
- Do you think politicians can have limited background on a topic yet make relatively informed decisions? How do you think they do that?
- Do you think there are an adequate number of representatives with backgrounds in health care in federal office?
- Do you believe politicians have the best interest of the people they represent at heart?
- What would be the advantage to having more professionally diverse representation?
— How do you think that influences policy and the American people?