APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Use the Course Guide and Assignment Help found in this week’s Learning Resources and search for a quantitative article related to one-way ANOVA testing.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the article you found. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Why did the authors use this one-way ANOVA test?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Does the results table stand-alone (i.e., are you able to interpret the study from it?) Why or why not?
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing.