I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Do you think it is essential to prepare a literature review in a research study?
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- Do you think it is essential to prepare a literature review in a research study? Why or why not?
- What would happen if a person simply stated his or her hypothesis and then proceeded to gain an instrument and start working on his or her study? Explain.
- What potential benefits, if any, could result from using this method? Explain.
- What consequences, if any, could result from using this method? Explain.
- What are the most difficult elements of preparing a literature review? Explain.
- What common pitfalls should be avoided at all costs? Explain.