I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
please read everything carefully and if you have any question let me know.
Find and post a link to a news article about the stock market in the past two years (news resources).
- The article can be about a corporation raising more money by selling stocks (initial public offering), or it can be about a specific company’s stock, or the stock market in general, either in the U.S. or other international stock markets.
- Summarize the article, and explain why you find it interesting.
- Each student should post a different article (no repeats).
- Each student must make a minimum (for a chance at the best score – post early and often) of two posts for each discussion – one initial post and one reply to posts made by your peers.
- The initial post must be approximately 200-250 words in length and made by Wednesday evening at 11:59 pm.
- The reply post must be approximately 50-75 words in length and may be made anytime before Sunday evening when the week closes at 11:59 pm.
All posts must be substantive, relevant, and respectful, and contribute value to the discussion. “I agree” types of posts are fine to make, but they do not count towards the minimum posting requirement.
Total score = 100 points each discussion.
- 10 points will be deducted for not meeting the word count requirements.
- 20 pints will be deducted for irrelevant topics.
- Original post = 80 points
- Reply post = 20 points
- Late submissions = 2 points off per day late