I’m working on a electrical engineering multi-part question and need support to help me study. use the first photo to answer the question in the second photo . Also, for….
Discuss the problems faced by today’s police departments that were also present during the early days of policing
- Discuss the problems faced by today’s police departments that were also present during the early days of policing.
- Distinguish between the duties of the state police, sheriffs’ departments, and local police departments.
- Do you believe that the general public has greater respect for the police today than in the past? If so why? If not, why not? .
- What are some of the technological advances that should help the police solve more crimes? What are the dangers of these advances?
- Should the primary police role be law enforcement or community service? Explain.
- Should a police chief be permitted to promote an officer with special skills to a supervisory position, or should all officers be forced to spend “time in rank”? Explain your answer.
- Do the advantages of proactive policing outweigh the disadvantages? Explain.
- Explain the concept of broken windows policing. Why might it be successful?
Complete your assignment by clicking “Write Submission” (not “Comments”) and entering text into the textbox and format using the Blackboard formatting tools–OR–use the “paste” function and copy from a word processor document into the textbox (recommended), and click Submit. You may view your posting both on this page and under My Grade (available under Tools). Do not attach files. For each question include at least one link to an internet site you researched to form your answer to that question.