This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Discuss the origins of the Vietnam War, the course of the war over thirty years from the 1940s to the 1970s, and the wars’ impact on the United States, both at home and in terms of foreign policy.
1. Discuss when, why and how the Cold War began. Then cite at least one factor that perpetuated the Cold War in each decade from the 1950s-1980s and discuss how the item you selected affected America at home as well. Last, discuss when and why the Cold War ended.
2. Discuss the origins of the Vietnam War, the course of the war over thirty years from the 1940s to the 1970s, and the wars’ impact on the United States, both at home and in terms of foreign policy.
3. Write an essay on the civil rights movement since 1953 in which you discuss the major factors that have contributed to its success and its major gains. Be sure to discuss more than one group and to cite examples from each decade of the 1950s through the 1990s.
4. Discuss the reasons for America’s economic growth or decline in each decade from the 1950s through the 1990s. Then explain how various presidents have dealt with economic problems and why they succeeded or failed.
5. Write an essay about the impact of television on the history of the United States over the past fifty years in which you describe in detail at least one historical event of national importance from each decade of the 1950s through the 1990s that was affected by TV.