Requirements. Answer all question detail but not too long. (5-10 sentence each) Lets explain what is the difference between a merchandiser and a service organization. 1. What new accounts do….
Discuss the infrastructure of Homeland Security and emergency planning agencies
Read the following article titled: “Mom says Patriot Act stripped son of due process,” dated April 29, 2009, from the WRAL Website located at http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5049867/.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain why this situation is interpreted to be a USA PATRIOT Act case. Suggest whether you believe it should or should not be interpreted as a USA PATRIOT Act case.
- Describe how we can balance the protection of the population with traditional civil rights in a free and open society.
- Determine whether technology that shows a crime originated at a specific location is sufficient evidence to conduct a raid as represented in this case. Explain your determination.
- Suggest at least one (1) change you would make to the USA PATRIOT Act, if possible, to correct civil rights issues raised by cases such as this.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Outline the process of investigating crimes and security incidents.
- Discuss the infrastructure of Homeland Security and emergency planning agencies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security assessment and solutions.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to Security Assessment and Solutions using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.