This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
- Homework Help Writing
- Essay Writing
- Thesis/Dissertation Writing
- Research Writing
- Capstone Project Writing
- Power Point Presentation
- Annotated Bibliography
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- SPSS, E-VIEWS, STATA, analysis
- Maths & Statistics
- Editing and proffreading
We have Expert Writers
We Guarantee Your Academic Excellence
Discuss the concept that slaves are better off with their masters than they would be on their own
PART 1: Please choose one of the four below and write a 200-250 passage regarding it ( I HAVE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AND READINGS TO HELP). Additionally, please write a 150 word response to the other’s you didn’t select (THIS WILL HELP WITH MY FORUM RESPONSES).
1) In Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Harriett Beecher Stowe uses the character Augustine St. Clare to state a popularly held notion at the time that slavery is worse for the master than for the slave. Discuss your thoughts about this notion.
2) Discuss the concept that slaves are better off with their masters than they would be on their own.
3) Look at how Stowe’s zeal for the subject of anti-slavery and her numerous Biblical references might impact her narrative as a whole. What, if any, qualities make it melodramatic or sentimental?
4) Throughout this work there are overarching ideas about the institution of slavery, slave holders, families, politics and/or the economy. Consider and discuss any or a combination of these topics.
Part 2: Harriet Jacobs in “Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl” presents herself as a teenager. Choose and describe some of the challenges Linda Brent faced while she lived under Flint; there are many and they are varied in complexity. Be sure to support your assertions with quotes and cites from the source.
Your initial discussion should be at least 200 words. Please also respond to a minimum of two of your classmates’ initial posts and bring together pieces of the discussion and take those ideas further. These responses should be at least 150 words.
In closing, a Part ONE and part TWO are needed to complete the initial forum post of 200 words or more, but you need to only write about ONE of the scenarios from part ONE. Additionally, please create 3 total responses of at least 150 words each from the questions that you didn’t answer from part ONE. If this doesn’t make sense, please don’t hesitate to ask!