Help needed, this is due on Tuesday, 26th Nov at 5:30 PM and please attach the plagiarism report. Identify a contemporary or leading edge design, product or concept (DPC) that….
Discuss the 19th century philosophy and practice of healing. Be sure to explain shamanism and Ebers Papyrus
- The following questions must be answered in APA format and information must come from scholarly articles and cited according to APA criteria.
1. Discuss the Laissez-faire attitude during the nineteenth century, and the implication that the United States was a dope fiend’s paradise. Respond in no less that 100 words.
2. Discuss the 19th century philosophy and practice of healing. Be sure to explain shamanism and Ebers Papyrus. Respond in no less than 300 words.
3. Discuss four major drug control laws enacted by the federal government since 1900 (do not include the Eighteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the Volstead Act, and the 21st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution). Summarize each act, the rationale for its enactment, any events that led up to its passage, controversies surrounding the act, and any other relevant information necessary to give a detailed overview of each law. Respond in no less than 500 words.
4. Discuss legislation passed concerning Alcohol and the Prohibition Era. Be sure to mention the Eighteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the Volstead Act, and the 21st Amendment. Also include the rationale for the prohibition against alcohol and the appeal of laws making it illegal. Respond in no less than 350 words.